Belair Airlines Vancouver - Airlines Vancouver BC - Ticket Sales Offices  
 
Home Airlines Vancouver BC
Ticket Sales Offices in Airlines Vancouver BC
Ticket Sales Offices YVR Airport Flights Arrivals & Departures YVR Travel Agencies
Airlines Vancouver BC
  Ticket Sales Offices
  Arrivals & Departures YVR
  YVR Airport Flights
  Travel Agencies




 

Belair Airlines Vancouver
Ticket Sales Offices in Airlines Vancouver BC

Name:

  Belair Airlines Vancouver

Description:   Belair Airlines Vancouver Reservation and Ticket Sales Web Site
Province:   BC
  Austrian Airlines
YVR Vancouver Reservation & Ticket Sales Phone line

Toll Free Number: not available
Web Site Address: www.flybelair.com

Belair Airlines is a charter airline company based in Zürich Airport, Switzerland. The company operates flights for its parent tour operator company Hotelplan and also for third parties.
The airline was established and formed by the the Hotelplan in 2001. The company employes 224 people.
Air Berlin acquired a 49 per cent shareholding in Belair (with Hotelplan holding the other 51 per cent) in March 2007.
Presently Belair Airlines belongs to the Air Berlin Group and operates scheduled medium haul flights to popular holiday destinations and operates charter medium and long haul service for Hotelplan and third parties.


Belair fleet Fleet, Aircraft


2 Boeing 757-200
1 Boeing 767-300ER
2 Airbus A320-200
1 Airbus A319-100




You can add this page to your Bookmarks or Favorites by pressing Ctrl - D.

  Contact us 

Airline offices, air flights, arrivals and departures guide and directory, Canada
Copyright © 2008 airline-office.com